Monday, February 21, 2011

Hi, this is my first post...

Over the years I've toyed with the idea of doing a newsletter, something to let our customers learn more about what actually goes on at the farm.  Unfortunately, what goes on at the farm is sometimes so overwhelming that I didn't have time to put this great idea into a real life readable form.  Updating to new smartphones, learning a bit about Facebook and working on a new webpage are this winter's to do items.  As I was doing that, my webmaster suggested a blog to be linked to the website...

I could do that!  I could manage that!  I could log in and take five minutes every few days to tell you about the baby goats born that day, or the new flavors we are trying in the cheese kitchen, recipes with seasonal ingredients.....  Add a few pictures.... dogs, goats, sunsets,  oh what fun!  Hope you all enjoy this.  If you are reading the blog, please mention it at the farmers market.... and please check out our website:  www.alseaacre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment